Door To Door Distribution
Door To Door Distribution. Direct-response advertising is one of the fastest-growing areas.
Direct-response advertising is one of the fastest-growing areas of advertising and promotion. By reaching out to smaller, targeted audiences, advertisers have improved their creative approaches to utilize more fully the strengths of direct response. It is targeted communication. Unlike most media, the advertiser determines exactly who will be reached by the sales message.
All our distribution is carefully monitored, supervised and verified via field checkers with: two-way radios to our base station, distribution sheets indicating the area of distribution completed for all jobs and checking reports which are carefully reviewed by our supervisor management team.
Research shows that a properly executed direct response campaign will reach a much higher percentage of prospective customers and produce more sales than mass advertising.
- Educate consumers about a new product, service or website
- Communicate product features and benefits
- Differentiate a product, service or website from its competitors
- Build brand name, brand loyalty, brand recognition & brand preference
- Show that a person has a need that was unknown before & the product fulfills that need
- Develop new customers and attract Net surfers
- Provide short-term product movement
- Instill long term image
- Maintain customer contact
- Identify your best customers
- Gain consumer awareness and acceptance
- Enhance the commitment of an ethnic group
- Increase public awareness of an organization
- Solicit participation in a user group discussion
- Urge people to take a particular stance on a political or social issue
- Provide locations of local retailers and addresses of websites carrying the product or service